




So, Andrea and I headed to the mall to check plane ticket prices for our upcoming trip to go see her Family in Tepic Nayarit August 1st-7th. After checking on the most rediculiuos prices we decided to get a cup of Coffee and got home. (mexicans can't make a good Ice'd Mocha) Starbucks down here sucks. As we walk outside they have painting stations set up so we decide to go have fun, I painted a picture at the urging of Andrea of Winnie the Pooh in a Pumas Jersey ( Pumas is the soccer team we watch down here) Andrea Paint a Bratz picture we covered allthe Bratz crap up, she painted it to look like her friend it was funny. We were watching Kids come in a slop a painting together in 30 mins becuase there parents have so much important things to do then spend time with there kids. we stayed and paint for 3.5 hrs but it was a great time. here are some pcitures from that day. Notice in the pictures we went from day to night.
Thats' my boy I Love you !!!!
ReplyDelete