So I didn't know if I would be awake for this but alast I am. Becuase I slept in so late yesterday and I needed to head to the bank and exchnage my games becuase the game I bought for Andrea didn't work on my Playstation 3 ah it was a Madagascar Kart.
So I stayed up all night and left the house at 830am and off to the bank, Damn the trolley was frickin package like sardines good thing I only go three stops. Getting to the bank was normal but will all the coffee I drank man I had to pee bad, It feel weird to walk into the bank and head straight to the bathroom, make me wonder what people are thinking like is he going to get his mask on and rob the bank or what, anyways once I get in line at Navy fed bank it is such a long wait becuase every Filipino has to come in an chat with her firends at the tell about this that and rice.
I head over to Gamstop to exchange games for Andrea well I brought her the Karts game for Nintedo DS becuase they didn't have it for the PS3. I also played a demo for a game called Brutal Legend the main charcters is voiced by Jack Black who is one of my favorite actors, anywasy the game was fun even for a 10 min demo so i found it to be a must have so yeah I bought it.
Finally back home, 12pm.......log on to game...fading, fading, roll over to the bed and lights out til I hear stupid dogs barking and 3pm back away but what a power nap. Andrea went out with her Niece becuase i told her she needed to find a new baby bag and if she didn't find one within two weeks ( becuase she has been talkign about it for a month) I was buying a leather Miami Dolphins bag. funny when you mention sports stuff it is like wow women get into go mode, she also bought 2 braclets as you can see int he pictures one says "Randy" and the other is "A y B". so yeah anyways love you all have fun.
On a side note: I clicked the spell check button and it did nothing so no spell checking. Yes words are misspelt.....oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment