Thursday, July 21, 2011

Donkey (jackass) or Elephant ( Just a bigger Ass)

So I recently decided I wanted to figure out step one of moronic American traditions voting. I wanted to find out what was the difference between the two are. I found this website http://www.markshannon.com/republicandemocrat.htm
I was reading and realized that anyone who says that they fall into anyone of these two categories using a merer 13 different ideas. So how does it work? like a majority thing like a 6 to 7 and you wing to the other side? Or is it 13-0 you have to believe all the ideas to be considered a Democrat or Republican? So if you don't take all 13 what is the next step, just forget or overlook those flaws that you don't agree with? Basically you just want to be label like everything else in this world. I really hope a republican or democrat responds at least fill me in in what I don't know. Here are some facts I do know. Your a moron. Oh let me justify it, First off it is bull because if you don't believe 100% the crap they are selling then then you faking it and not giving a fair vote to the American people your just following the crowd. Second thing to look at is guess what you have more than one republican and Democrat each time prior to the election. If you all believe the same old BS, why is there a vote. Hillary and Obama believe the same crap then their should be no challenge to see who gets to go after the white house.
So next time you vote, and you are voting for your party walk outside and take a dump on the american flag because that is what your doing to the American people each time you don't weigh the odds and just vote for your worthless party.
No matter who you vote for your wrong, why? your voting for a liar with false promises. Without being in the white house you cant' honestly say "I'll do X". The president might hope to do X, but can't promise it. This why I don't vote. Why waste my time to vote for someone that will do something wrong and screw up the country, one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment