So I was thinking about not adding my breakfast because it always seems the same. However since I had waffles this morning I figured I would put it down. After that I laid down next to Andrea and Randy and watched them sleep for like 4 hours.
Atfer we got up I played for a little bit I was going to go for a walk but now my mp4 player is messed up. It is flashing the stupid hourglass thing. Anyways so I cehcked out the website to fix it and it sucks, no real information.
Randy went to sleep around 3pm, We had a babysitter so we were gonna run up and get diapers. When I got pulled over, they wanted to take my truck becuase the owners agreement and my licence plates didn't match, I was worried. Going throught my papers I found my regestration bill and BAM right on it was the new licence plates, I lol'd. I showed them it an they said we are still gonna have to take it in. I said yeah lets do it, I know you laws too. Finally they said I am gonna let you go becuase your wife just had a baby....Yeah ok. I love living in Mexico. I now know how the geniusus feel when surround by average people. Randy asleep til 30 mins after Andrea left for work, it was kinda cool. After him being awake til about 11pm with both went tho sleep together and woke up when mom got home, it was a good run.
No comments:
Post a Comment