Friday, April 2, 2010

Thursday and mid day.

So I know I am hella late I don't like to do them at this time of the day becuase it sucks for people who want to read it, and it sucks for me becuase I have to remeber yesterday, But I was really tired last night so to bed I went.

No dogs have died yet, I think I need a stronger posion, After all that crap you hear about rat posion I thought it would do the trick but I guess not.

We might be losing another on of our cats, becuase Deans girlfriends cat got stolen so Andrea feels bad for her and is going to give her one of ours.

Last night I made my special Guac, when I come home I'll make some and you can decide how awsome I am . I also made burgers, and after watching a few videos, I found out something I have never seen before, You never push you burgers down. A funny thing they said was don't use lean burger mean, burgers are not meant to be a diet food. I was so damn funny. anyways they turn out amazing I never had a burger so good before in my life. So to enjoy our burgers and Guac we watch Sinster Island, it was interesting, I had a little bit of a twist but, it was pretty good showing from Leo DiCaprio.

I also played a April fools joke on people, telling them Andrea was pregnant, and thanks to Mom it didn't go off the way it was planned, I had an e-mail prepped and everything. the actual e-mail I am gonna send out when it all goes down. It was supposed to go out at 1am, but anyways I fell asleep, I guess the only one who got folled was mom Lisa. Oh well I love you all anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment