Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday 04/06/10

So today has past another day that my son is still not born yet, this waiting shit is getting annoying, no only becuase I hate waiting but becuase everywhere I got people have their little newborns in their hands and unlike andrea who wants to go see them, I want mine dammit.

So today we headed out to pay out cable bill, another wait becuase people are to lazy to deliver the cable bill to my house, I guess they can't find it, but I bet if I didn't pay my bill they would have no problem finding my house to cut it off. But oh well, So on our way back, and thank god she loves me this much she told me we were out of kitty litter. I have no problem to have to change directions slightly, it is when you wait til I get home to tell me I have to go all the way back out to where I was before, that shit pisses me off.

So we are at costco, and buying the kitty litter and food. We also checked out the priced on baby wipes and diapers both of which we are going to need a shitload of int he coming year or years, depending on Randy's learning curve.

So on my second day of Class it was mostly reading tomarrow we have some weird chat seession this should be a interesting day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment