So, I have another complaint ....go figure. I have been thinking alot about this women saying " I carried our baby for nine months". ( Thank god Andrea doesn't use this) so here is my beef with it. Does you husband come home and say I paid the bills, I gave you food, I go to work everyday? No I don't think so. Why? Becuase you don't get priase for doing what you have to do.
So with that being said, Stop it women. I have had a belly for 6-8 years and it is the size of a 3-5 month old baby, I learn to deal with it, Oh wait now your gonna say it doesn't move...Bullshit a hungry fat mans belly will move like a small earthquake. Any real man would gladly take 4.5 months to help you out if he could but we can't.
So here is a question can your baby born without carrying him, ( aside from costing you thousands) the anwser is NO, of course not and you knew this fact going into this thing, don't expect praise for something you HAD TO DO.
So second question. Can you have a baby without, 3am runs to the store dead tired just becuase your wife wants something special, consoling you when you have a crying spell, listen to you when you want things in the house moved around, going to the obgyn with you, lamas class with you, or dealing with you constant mood swings? Without any of these things you will still give birth to a brand new baby. All these things YOUR MAN did are extras, we did them without complaint becuase we love you.
Tommarrow topic "Women stop asking for equality, your no an equal" Now I know your thinking I am an asshole, stoping thinking low of yourself, just becuase your not equal doesn't mean you a lesser person, for all you know you can be better.
So next time your thinking about saying " I carried your baby for nine months" This of the support you had from you Boyfriend, husband or anyone else helping you.
No comments:
Post a Comment