So the newness has worn off, Being a dad FUCKING sucks. All he wants is the titty and his mommy. I hold him he cries, I feed him, burp him then he cries until mommy is holding him. So when does the fun begin? So far it was good for like the first few days now it is fucking lame. Guess what I get to hold my kid when he is asleep, can cry then.
So since I am on a rant, who the fuck invented baby socks, they wiggle their feet so god damn much the socks don't stay on. Well I guess they convinced enough people they were worth a damn.
IF very big IF, we have another kid fuck breast feeding. Never again this is the suckiest thing ever. I think he is giving himself hiccups becuase Andrea will give him boob if he gets them, I even tried to burp him,sing to him rock him walk around the house with him. the hiccups stayed through everything, pop a boob in his mouth and bam it is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment