So, I am trying to get this done a little earlier since I have been lacking for my fans. So I am writing this at 8pm. Andrea and I are gonna take the night off together and watch something who knows what yet, popcorn, sodas, and who knows what else.
So I got up and finsihed the Easter event in my video game, thinking the whole time about how fun it is gonna be in a few years having my own little easter event at my house with my son and wife.
Around mid day, I decided to take a little nap, about 10 mins in to it my bed starts shaking, I thought Andrea needed something. Nope it turns out we were only a few miles from a 6.9 mag earthquake, there was a little aftershock later. I told and showed andrea how to stand in the doorway, if it ever happens again. As I grabbed all the important stuff off the walls that could break. Wanna hear something funny? to bad I am gonna say it any ways. the first thing I took down was my coffee pot, gotta save that coffee. nothing ever broke but I checked some of the stuff becuase I knew there would be an aftershock. oh well, it was kinda cool. Scared the shit out of Andrea.
No comments:
Post a Comment