Sunday, April 4, 2010

Satuarday....damn again late

Man it has just been a bad week for blogging, i have been late like three days in a row. Well I guess late is better than never.

I am so tired of hearing people say how fiirst time babies come late. What is great is the uneducated who always open their mouths and spat the bullshit, and to think I used to believe they were just morons. but once it happens to a few people they know an theirselves it happens everytime. Just becuase it has higher odds doesn't make it a garuntee.

So we didn't do anything again, in my game I got alot of raids done, and easter started in the game so I get to enjoy finding eggs. This being the last year that I don't have to do anything, Starting next year I get to be the easter bunny, tooth fairy, santa claus and more.

Andrea made sandwhichs for lunch and we had tacos for dinner. Andrea decided to wash so clothes by hand also, not really sure why, but she did it anyways.

Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. About first time babies coming late. Dylan was born on his due date. Don't believe what people say.

    ReplyDelete