Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 6th, and she is gone......











So we took Andrea's mom to the bus station this morning, getting up at 7am taking her there at 9am. doing some of the most annoying ( to me) things. First we didn't check when the bus leaves, which I would have done if I know what terminal and company, then we unloaded all of the heavy ass luggage just to find out that the next bus is at 11am, so burn gas back to the house and then back to the terminal. So of course I was upset meaning everything was gonna piss me off, and then I stepped in dog shit, So now i am livid anyways so in my pissed of rage like always I washed the hell out of my dishes. ( saves more money then breaking things).
after Andrea and I got back again, another hormone fight, about mind reading, you know classic women " Can you do this for me?" " OMG, not like that" but you didn't say how, " Just leave it i'll do it ALL myself. No winning there guys, just walk away, instead i got even madder, then I walked away, after Icooled down, and she cried, we talked (if you want a great relationship LEARN THIS).
After thing cooled down in our house, I wanted to try this thing I saw on youtube, it is a homemade version of Bijoir strips, there are like 10 plus videos saying this work using Toliet paper and egg whites. Are you kidding me this is so dumb, but since Andrea is up for anything I got to try in on her first. And guess what FAIL, it might have made her face smoother but as for removing black heads and what not it failed, But I posted a picture so everyone could see it.
Finally Andrea and I can get back on our old shcedules of staying up late and sleeping in, well until Randy comes along and changes that but until he does....

No comments:

Post a Comment