Sunday, March 21, 2010

Satuarday .......

I went to bed at 11pm, slept til 5am...damn it felt great, Got up and did my blog thing, then watch WWE smackdown so I could make fun of people well the wrestlers and the writers. Hey don't blame me, when you have a service like that you need critics.
Played wow with my brother til he went to work, Andrea got up and had the craving for Chiles and eggs, So i cooked up some somked bacon it was really yummy, but not nearly as good as the egs she made. By 12 I was laying in bed becuase my head hurt. Before I went to sleep my dad called I was kind of amazed but it was great, he just called to make sure my ribs turned out ok. I told him how much andrea enjoyed them and since I was making them for her, that is the most important judge. After that I went to bed til about 5pm. I guess sleep is trying to catch back up.

I took andrea down to our favorite taco guy Rene we picked up some burritos for the house becuase andrea was watching a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment