Watch TNA and WWE on the internet, becuase I can fastfoward thru all the boring crap. Tonight is home date night popcorn, slushies and movies. Apent most of the day cuddling Andrea was having a sad spell so I layed down with her for a little while so she could feel better. Then I hoped on the Playstation and played some football and then when Andrea came back up from her sisters house I swapped to the laptop so she could watch TV.
I also found out a cool thing about Youtube. when ever I get up the my desire to fight with people I can go on you tube type anythign that bugs me in the search bar and find some moron who dis agrees with me and I can blast and blast them Nothing is funner than making joke about people that make some of the worst videos every, Almost everyone of my comments gets a follow up comment and high marks, maybe I should make videos so people can make fun of me.
Andrea started using a cream, for my sore knee and it works great. Today ( a week later) I looked at it uses Peyote, HOLY crap Peyote that is crazy maybe Barry Bonds never did know that when he was being injected with steroids, he never knew the needle contained drugs.
Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment