Another manic monday, well for everyone else, my was a kick back monday. Andrea and her mom went out to pay the light bill and found out what we need to get a second meter put in, Because we are fed up paying the whole bill and having to wait to get reinbursted from her sister to get her head out of her ass and pay, so this way we can have our lights on when her's go off.
Not sure which day this week I am gonna cross the border to go get myself a mailbox however it should be this week depending on wether or not I am needed to drive people around.
We took Andrea's mom "Graciella" to eat at Rennee's if you have been down here you know how great the food is, if not you still don't know what great mexican food taste like. She seemed to enjoy herself.
So recently I have been reading up on common child illnesses and way to prevent them, since it sems like a major pain in the butt, So I stared making a list of all these child illnesses so i can fix them before they happen I guess only time will tell if it works. Tommarrow I post a picture of the beard......yeah
No comments:
Post a Comment