Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tuesday....a day before the rapture.

The rapture whatever does he mean. We'll get there.

So I got up kinda early for me 8am, Because we had a big day, okay just morning ahead of us. Andrea and I headed to the swap meet, there was so many people, I atributed it to the end of the month, all those extra pennies people have been saving now they get to splurge on a 3 dollar meal. (if it seems like I am being an ass well it is late and I can't sleep but we'll get to that).

After enjoying some finely cooked tacos, we headed to the doctors office. Because last week the doctor thought Andrea's throat looked a little swollen. So she has strep throat, woot as if I didn't have enough to worry about, now I have to stress about my wife and baby taking meds i have no clue what are, however it would be the same thing if I was in the states. The Doc says that she had to get it from me, after having it almost once a year like clockwork while I was in the Navy, I am a little leary about listening becuase I feel nothing. So for me she perscribed 3 months worht of penecillin shots, and told me Pencillin never loses it affect no matter how much you take it, since i know she is full of shit I am now a little more worried. I decied to take one shot it won't hurt me, so fine. She gave Andrea some other pill she has to take for 6 days every 12 hours.
Also april 7th we are going back in to have Andrea's bones measured and another ultra sound to see if Randy is gonna fit. Man I hope so I couldn't take another stress hit, bad enough I start school on the 5th.

So we get home and finally both relax, oh right after Andrea sticks me with the needle, She did a great job getting it in, but if you know how bad it hurt for penecilian to go in and how long it hurts after, getting the prick of the needle feels like a massage in compaison. For those who don't know it is like being injected with peanut butter. If you stop and cont it hurts like hell so just keep going til it is done then push on it hard and rub it make more pain, So the original pain subsides. Note: my ass still hurts.

Shawn Micheals offically retired from professional wrestling today, it was a sad day watching him say his last goodbye, yeah yeah say or think what you want but I have been watching him wrestle and have been a fan of his for pretty much his whole 19 year career. So to me it was sad to watch a great entertainer walk away. for those old people remeber how you felt when The King died. Not as drastic but close in my mind. wrestling will be wierd now for me becuase there I don't have a true favorite.

So the rapture. before you read this you might get upset at me, Honestly I don't really give a shit, why? because Randy's, Andrea's and my sleep come before stupid fucking dogs lives. tomarrow night I am planting outside my house, pieaces of meat laced with rat posion in hopes of killing the four or five dogs that roam the streets, because PETA isn't down here to rescue them. The roam the streets fighting with other dogs, the owners of which keep their dogs locked inside there home fenced in area. We had one dog run under the lock fence going to my house, and pin my cat in the corner. So to pause, for all those bleeding heart animal lovers, when another animal comes in your yard and attacks your animals, forcing you to pay a 300 plus vet bill what do you do? remeber you can't call animal control, or the owners? Seconnd question is you live in the sticks and a wolf kills some of your animals do you keep letting him do it? NO, you kill it, But wait open you bleeding heart it is an animal too, show it love keep feeding it you 100 dollar rabbits, or 400 dollar dogs. I am not killing house trained animals I am killing wild beasts. If you don't like it then send me your number and I will call you on the phone and chat with you still they stop barking. it is 130 am right now and they are still going, you ready to lose sleep?
And as for waking up a new born, I know some mothers that would be on the bring of killing a human for waking their baby.

so hopefully I can get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment