Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday 03-15-10

I am predicting Randy is born sometime this week, we'll see how much I know. Anyways it stems from How andrea is walkign around and acting, seems like she is in full mother mode and trying to perfect everything. we put the car seat in my truck to make sure we knew how to use it. We also left the baby bag in there so we can have everything ready when the day comes. Today after getting up at 3am, even with takig nyquil, I hoped on my video game and that is where I stayed until the time came where I was way to tired to stay awake around 2pm, so after a 3 hr nap, I was back up. Andrea finally got to talk to one of her good friends via messenger and she is comign up next week so she can see the boy wonder.

Andrea and I go for walks now almost every day just about a two block radius around our neighborhood, just before it gets to dark, It is kinda of nice to spend time with her alone from everything else.

With all my awake time something dawned on me and I am gonna post it now but I promise you will see it again after randy's birth. " Most people say you never feel love like you do for your child, and I will love Randy imensely, But after giving birth to my son, I know I will never love another person like I love Andrea and I would be honored to have another child with her".

No comments:

Post a Comment