So to update, I didn't blog on friday night for a few reasons, and then Saturday night I couldn't get on the blogspot for some reason so Now sunday finally I am able to post, but becuase I know at least three people read this I will back track a little.
Friday- Let me start with what was gonna happen date night, beucase the movie theater we go to only allows 2 yo and old in the movie So we wanted to make on last trip in the theater. Andrea was feeling like crap so I said nevermind to that idea becase we don't know when the baby is coming and that would be a bad thing to have her go into labor there becuase it is a decent distance from home/Hospital. So instead we did some 9pm shopping. It comes from my dad who took me shoppping at 11pm. OMG there is no one there so much easier than the middle of the day. I also watch rasing the bar, frickin awsome Jerry ( zach morris) and his friend decide since she signed her divorce papers she was single, making out at her place the turned on the lights and written in blood on the mirror " Til death do we part" after signing the divorce papers he hung himself. Epic ending. I also go to play WoW with my brother finally the air force gave him sometime off.
Sat- Happy birthday Dad. 57 today. I called him around 12 noon, becuase I am on a 5 hour sleep cycle ( even today with nyquil only 5 hours), I sleep during the day also but only for like 3 hours. Then again up all night. More wow time with my brother and Sister it was fun, we get to do alot of bullshitting on ventrillo, it is good to talk to people every now and again. I have gearing up my hunter Nicley and thanks to my brother I changed him to a dwarf ( my favorite Fantasy race) I think I am gonna write a little somehting about him tieing him to my Kizzzani storyline. So we also went to costco, where I called my dad again for anther brithday wish since the first one I had to leave a message. He was having a blast at the crab feed, another event i can't wait til randy and Andrea get to go to. So we went to costco for kitty litter and damn we spent 100 dollars on stuff. but buying stuff in bulk is awsome.
Sun- Another lack of sleep day, I only got 5 hours from 9am til 2pm and I was awake til 10pm where I drank Nyquil and still woke up at 3am wide awake. I don't care anymore I am going back to drinking coffee tomarrow I miss my coffee it has been like 5 days since I have coffee. Today I didn't do anything other than BBQ some T-bone but I got distracted with ICC ( a new raid in WOW game) So I had Andrea flip the steaks and she put it right over th eflame, Cajun styled. Oh well I ate it anyways and left the good steak for her to enjoy. Black steak with A1 sauce = crappy steak with A1 flavor but I ate it anyways. I also finsihed my Dadlabs book today. I wish I could have read it all the way thru but it made me cry to much, tears of Joy just thinking about holding my baby boy and all the amazing things I get to experiance.
No comments:
Post a Comment